Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pregnancy Story and The Stork OTC

When my husband and I first started trying for a baby, we didn't know how long the process would actually take.  We tried for a few years off and on and tried to plan around our already booked family vacations, and had no luck. Month after month I took ovulation tests and pregnancy tests and all were showing negative. I was still getting my normal periods, and when they were late by 1-2 days, I'd get excited, take a test, and then start my period the very next day. It was exhausting. I remember crying wondering if I was even capable of getting pregnant. It's a very scary and lonely feeling. Not knowing whether or not getting pregnant would ever happen for us.  Not to mention, thinking of what our next option might be and if we could afford it. All these years trying to prevent it from happening and when we are finally ready to start a family it doesn't happen as soon as we thought it would--like they teach you in high school and make you think the first time you have sex that you'll get pregnant--

I started purchasing tests that helped determine whether or not sperm count was high or low as well as tests that showed whether or not I was ovulating.  More than 90% of male infertility cases are due to low sperm counts or poor sperm quality. And the most common causes of female infertility includes problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix.

Test after test, day after day.

None of my ovulation tests were showing positive and I started thinking it may be my fault. I started wondering if stress was a factor since all the tests and hoping for positive results was starting to really stress me out. 

I decided it was time to back off for a little while and let nature take it's course, and we'd discuss other options if it came down to that.  

Luckily, January 18, 2017, on the day I was supposed to start my period, I chose to take a pregnancy test that came back positive. (You can read more about that in this post here.)
I cried for days because I was so excited. I almost didn't even believe it.  I had already started researching other alternative options and what our next step would be if we found out we were unable to have children. When researching, I was actually surprised there isn't much out there other than ovulation tests for those of us who are trying to conceive.  That's when I came across a less invasive at home option called the Stork OTC. Not only is it available without a prescription, but it is affordable as well. (Compared to the extensive fertility treatments from a Dr.) My medical insurance did not cover fertility treatments, so I knew that it was going to be an expensive journey if we had to take that route.

  
Stork OTC is an FDA cleared medical device that you can use in the comfort of your own home that helps aid in conceiving. No need for a Dr. here! They are located in the contraceptive aisle near the pregnancy tests and sanitary pads.


When researching, Stork OTC had the best ratings, a 20% success rate along with an affordable price. (Those fertility treatments from the Dr. are super expensive not to mention time consuming as you have to go back multiple times! Stork OTC is now available for only $59.99 at Target and CVS! As well as online.)  No prescription is required to purchase. So you can feel comfortable purchasing at your convenience.

The best part? You can do it in the comfort of your own home. No awkward Dr. appointments or painful use of needles and testing. With Stork OTC, there's just a few simple steps and you are on your way to getting better results that are painless. You can read more about how it works here


  1. Stork OTC is Now available for $59.99 at most retailers--available at Target, CVS and also available online at www.storkotc.com


Benefits of The Stork OTC:
  • Proven: Physician technique now available for use in the privacy of your own
    home 
  • Safe: FDA Approved. 
  • Natural: Drug-free product. No pills needed.
  • Non-invasive: No injections or surgery. 
  • Easy–to-Use: Condom-like in collection, tampon-like in delivery 
  • Cost-effective: Compared to fertility treatment options


I know a lot of moms have a hard time getting pregnant with their second child, so I will definitely be using Stork OTC if we have a hard time trying to conceive next time around.

If you are interested, Stork OTC is having a Twitter party coming up on October 19th at 8pm EST. We would LOVE for you to participate and use the hashtag  #TTCwithStorkOTC - You can learn more about it and ask any questions or concerns you may have.









This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and The Stork OTC. All opinions (and the story) are my own.



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found something that worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they make products like these to help mamas-to-be - and I'm even more glad it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do anything different the months leading up to you getting a positive result??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started taking prenatal vitamins a month before conceiving, and didn’t drink alchohol. I think the prental vitamins definitely helped!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations mama, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your story had a happy ending! It's great that there are more options for people trying to conceive too, thanks for sharing :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<