Monday, October 2, 2017

Maternity Photos

At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to take maternity photos.  I guess I always thought I wouldn't want to document how huge I got. I also figured I could save the money and use it towards other purchases for the baby.  It wasn't until one of my good friends told me she regretted not getting photos taken. After all this is my FIRST pregnancy, I didn't want to have regrets, and I really wanted to be able to look back and relive those days. 

So I found a photographer who is local and inexpensive, and shoots beautiful photos! I am so glad I ended up getting them!

Here they are!








































Photography: Kristyn Dodge (Southern California) 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you ended up getting maternity photos done, they came out absolutely stunning! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!! I'm sure you'll enjoy looking back at these when your baby is all grown up 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so bummed I had to cancel mine. At first I didn’t think I’d do them and my husband convinced me i should. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<