Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend and Bump Diaries | Week 18 -19

I am officially 19 weeks today! Almost to the halfway point!
Linking up with Biana for Weekending.
Over the weekend I was able to get a ton of orders out for Mother's Day Delivery! I think we boxed over 33 this weekend! So Friday and Saturday  I was exhausted and was able to relax a bit on Sunday. We bought a new fridge for our garage and went out to dinner with some friends. We went to WoodRanch and I ordered ribs with mac and cheese and a baked potato. (And of course they have THE best bread! It was so good and so satisfying! I am still craving it! After dinner we decided to get some dessert and tried this place out called AFTERS ice cream.  I got some churro ice cream and topped it with cinnamon french toast. It was delicious!



Due Date: October 2, 2017
Size of Baby:
Week 18 - 5.5 inches (Sweet Potato)
Week 19 -6 inches  (Zucchini)

Symptoms: I have been eating more! Which is huge for me!

Eating Mostly: Hot cheetos, spicy food, hot sauce.

Can't stand: Steak, Shrimp, Garlic. (still!)

Gender:  We have our 45 minute ultrasound tomorrow where we will find out the gender. But if you read in my previous post that we are waiting until June 3rd to "reveal" to ourselves among our family and friends.
 

Nursery: Waiting until after May 10th so I can see what items Ellen gives away at her show!
Maternity Clothes: I officially bought two maternity bras and a regular bra since I needed a few sizes up.

Sleep: Been sleeping through the night, no complaints here!

Mood: Been feeling good which makes me happier and I'm sure makes hubby happier too! hehe!

Looking forward to: Tuesday and Wednesday and Saturday this week!  Tuesday is our long ultrasound and we find out the gender, Wednesday is the Ellen Mother's Day show which will be airing Thursday May 11 so make sure to watch! And Saturday is a Baby Show my mom and I will be attending!

Do you know of any pregnant/mommy bloggers? 
I am wanting to find more! Please share your favorites!
 

6 comments:

  1. So much excitement coming up this week! Hope you win big at the show on Wednesday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - look at you!!! Can you believe you're almost half way? You look fab pretty lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a busy weekend! Sounds like you have a fun week ahead! I hope you have the best time on Ellen! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any ideas on what baby is? From old wives tales? That is so exciting. I loved spicy food my entire pregnancy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg when I was pregnant with Spencer, I forgot that ALL I wanted was flaming hot cheetos on everything bagels with cream cheese and tomatoes ;) maybe it's a boy?!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<